FEES & INSURANCE
Payment for services is due in full at the beginning of each session. We accept cash, checks, and most major credit cards. You may use your insurance if your benefits plan offers coverage for out-of-network providers. Most plans provide this coverage.
You are encouraged to contact your insurance company prior to your first visit and may find it helpful to ask them the following questions:
• Do I have out-of-network mental health benefits?
• Are services rendered by a licensed psychologist covered?
• Is any pre-approval required before obtaining out-of-network mental health services in order to
• If I have out-of-network benefits, will I be reimbursed the full amount I paid or a portion?
• Do I have a deductible and if so, what is it?
• What documentation needs to be submitted for reimbursement?
Schedule a complimentary 10-minute phone consultation
Click below to submit inquiries or schedule an appointment.